OK, I’ve been so busy, and inattentive to this page. I’m sorry. No, honest. I’m sorry.
I have so many post-it notes in my office and the glue is not sticking any longer. So, to put the notes someplace safe, I’m putting them here. These are not articles, or information really [except of course it is, just no context.], they are notes I intend to put into an article — eventually. LOL
So, here goes…
1. Exceptional planet degrees of planets placed in exaltations.
Sun = 19 degrees Aries
Moon = 3 degrees Taurus
Mercury = 15 degrees Virgo
Venus = 27 degrees Pisces
Mars = 28 degrees Capricorn
Jupiter = 15 degrees Cancer
Saturn = 21 degrees Libra
North Node = 3 degrees Gemini
Specific degree indicated here indicates additional power to the placement.
2. Critical degrees of planets
Cardinal Signs = 0,13, and 26 degrees
Fixed Signs = 9 and 21 degrees
Mutable = 4 and 17 degrees
These degrees are considered to be sensitive, strengthening, and emphasizing the planet itself
3. Anaretic Degree = 29 degrees in any sign. Anaretic degree is problematic regarding decision making issues. It is the last degree before a sign change, so the conflict is “stay in the sign where it is familiar, OR break free for a new experience in the coming sign.
4. Finish Mars series = Current Transits leading up to the election in 2020.
5. Continue Sun Sign Series
6. Ascendant Series.
7. Moon Series – Earth, Air, and Water
There, post-it notes transcribed, posted, and OFF MY DESK. LOL